© 2006 Slide-Lok Modular Storage Systems, Inc.. All rights reserved.
Use of Software
The software and accompanying documentation available to download from this site are the copyrighted work of Slide-Lok. Use of the software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, which accompanies such software. If no license accompanies the download, the terms of the license which accompanied the original product being updated will govern. You will not be able to use, download, or install any software unless you agree to the terms of such end user license agreement.
Use of Web Site Information
Except as otherwise indicated on this site, you may view, print, copy, and distribute documents on this site subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The document may be used solely for informational, personal, non-commercial purposes; 2. Any copy of the document or portion thereof must include all copyright and proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original; 3. The document may not be modified in any way; and 4. Slide-Lok reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from Slide-Lok.
- Elements of this site are protected by trade dress or other laws and may not be imitated or reproduced in whole or in part.
- Logos, sounds or images on this web site may be reproduced or distributed only when expressly permitted by Slide-Lok.
Products and Services Availability
This web site can be accessed from countries around the world and may contain references to Slide-Lok services, programs, and products that have not been announced in your country. These references do not imply that Slide-Lok intends to announce such services, programs, or products in your country.
With the exception of credit card numbers for the purchase of products and services, Slide-Lok does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information through its web site.
Any information sent to Slide-Lok, with the exception of credit card numbers, will be deemed NOT CONFIDENTIAL. You grant Slide-Lok an unrestricted, irrevocable license to display, use, modify, perform, reproduce, transmit, and distribute any information you send Slide-Lok, for any and all commercial and non-commercial purposes.
You also agree that Slide-Lok is free to use any ideas, concepts, or techniques that you send Slide-Lok for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products that incorporate such ideas, concepts, or techniques.
Slide-Lok may, but is not obligated to, review or monitor areas on its site where users may transmit or post communications, including bulletin boards, chat rooms, and user forums. Slide-Lok is not responsible for the accuracy of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements transmitted or posted on bulletin boards, chat rooms, and user forums.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this web site any libelous, obscene, defamatory, pornographic, or other materials that would violate any laws. However, if such communications do occur, Slide-Lok will have no liability related to the content of any such communications.
Linking to Slide-Lok's Web Site
Slide-Lok permits anyone to link to Slide-Lok's web site subject to the linker's compliance with the following terms and conditions: A site that links to Slide-Lok's web site:
- May link to, but not replicate, content contained in Slide-Lok's site;
- Must not create a border environment or browser around content contained in Slide-Lok's site;
- Must not present misleading or false information about Slide-Lok's services or products;
- Must not misrepresent Slide-Lok's relationship with the linker;
- Must not imply that Slide-Lok is endorsing or sponsoring the linker or the linker's services or products;
- Must not use Slide-Lok's logos or trade dress without prior written permission from Slide-Lok;
- Must not contain content that could be construed as obscene, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, or inappropriate for all ages;
- Must not contain materials that would violate any laws;
- Must agree that the link may be removed at any time upon Slide-Lok's request pursuant to Slide-Lok's reserved rights to rescind its consent to allow the link.
Third-Party Web Sites
Slide-Lok's site provides links to third-party web sites, which are not under the control of Slide-Lok. Slide-Lok makes no representations about third-party web sites. When you access a non-Slide-Lok web site, you do so at your own risk. Slide-Lok is not responsible for the reliability of any data, opinions, advice, or statements made on third-party sites. Slide-Lok provides these links merely as a convenience. The inclusion of such links does not imply that Slide-Lok endorses, recommends, or accepts any responsibility for the content of such sites.
Third-Party Products and Services
The Slide-Lok web site may contain mention of third-party products and services for informational purposes. Slide-Lok makes no recommendations or endorsements about third-party products and services. References to third-party services and products are provided by Slide-Lok "as is", without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
You agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this web site shall be governed by the laws of the state of Arizona . You agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Superior Court of Maricopa County in Phoenix , Arizona and the United States District Court for the District of Arizona, with respect to such matters.
Slide-Lok makes no representation that information on this web site are appropriate or available for use in all countries, and prohibits accessing materials from territories where contents are illegal. Those who access this site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.